With the development of science and technology, the surgery for the treatment of urinary calculi has ushered in a great reform. The traditional open surgery has gradually replaced the minimally invasive surgery of lumen endoscopy. The treatment of renal calculi by ureteroscopy is laser lithotripsy through human's natural urethra.
Here are some advantages of fiber ureteroscopy:
1. Kwai Fu is widely used. It can reduce the postoperative physiological complications and reduce the incidence of postoperative complications. The average postoperative hospital stay is 5-7 days, and the patients can recover in a short time.
2. The operation is non-invasive and protects the kidney from damage. The fiber soft nephroscope enters the ureter and kidney through the natural channel of the human urinary system, and cooperates with the advanced stone removal / lithotripsy equipment to remove the urinary calculi, so as to protect the kidney without leaving any wounds on the patient's body surface.
3. With accurate positioning and higher lithotripsy rate, under the guidance of clear field of vision and accurate positioning of stones, combined with advanced lithotripsy equipment such as double catheter and holmium laser, the stones are broken and discharged out of the body, and the stone removal rate is higher.
4. The advanced soft mirror has a wide surgical field of vision. The fiber soft nephroscope used in the operation is thin and soft. The lens can rotate and bend 180 degrees and retrograde into each calyce of the renal pelvis to find stones quickly and accurately. The surgical field of vision is broad and clear.
5. The tip guide sheath has little damage to the human lumen. The ureteral guide sheath designed according to ergonomics has a hydrophilic coating, which can reduce the surface friction and make the surgical insertion easier. Its front end is a smooth long cone, which can be expanded in one step to reduce trauma.
Taking stones from ureter and moving them back to kidney are the main reasons for the failure of operation. It is mainly caused by improper operation in the process of lithotripsy, while the stone removal rate of PCNL is high, and its development is slow because of the high maintenance cost of ureteroscopy.
With the development of optical and electronic engineering technology, the wide application of diagnostic technologies such as radiation intervention, ultrasound, CT and MRI, and the continuous improvement of intracavitary equipment (such as ultrasonic lithotripsy, electrohydraulic lithotripsy, pneumatic ballistic lithotripsy, laser lithotripsy, etc.), the clinical application of percutaneous nephroscopy technology presents a leap forward development. With the continuous accumulation of clinical experience and the gradual improvement and perfection of technical details, the success rate of percutaneous nephroscopy technology continues to improve, the complications are gradually reduced, and the scope of treatment is gradually expanded.
With the development of ureteroscopy and intraluminal instruments, the scope of application of percutaneous nephrology has been expanded. The application of nephroscope and ureteroscopy in combination with percutaneous nephrology has gradually matured, especially for complex staghorn calculi, so as to reduce the number of puncture channels, reduce losses and avoid the occurrence of surgical complications. Nowadays, percutaneous nephrolithotomy has become an important part of endourology and greatly promoted the development of endourology.
The main reasons for the high stone removal rate of PCNL in the treatment of kidney stones are as follows: ① a variety of lithotripsy equipment are available, such as ultrasonic lithotripsy, electrohydraulic lithotripsy, pneumatic ballistic lithotripsy, laser, etc., especially EMS lithotripsy system. Negative pressure can be used to suck out the stones at the same time. ② Choose a reasonable channel. A single channel can deal with stones in every corner of the kidney, which is not limited by the location of stones.